One of the primary hurdles people encounter when getting into indies is the shipping cost in my opinion, especially for those that live outside of the US. So I decided to compile a small list of shops that ship for free internationally, at low cost(under $10) or ship for free with a (~$35)minimum spent, because who wants to spend $50+ just to get free shipping in a new shop. If this article is interesting and attracts suite a few readers, I’ll make additional installments.
Indie Shops with free international shipping :
- SkinPassionNClassics is a group of artisans local to Ghana that make soaps, food products and wood carvings.
- Valas Enchanted is a Czech maker that creates perfume based on deities, concepts and personnalities. Everything ships free in her shop except singular samples.
- LittleFoxysTrinkets is a macrame artist that crafts jewelry inspired by fantasy, magic and nature.
- EkawaCoffeeGifts is a Kenyan shop that celebrates Kenyan Coffee.
- GoGreenWorld is an Armenian shop dedicated to natural healthy alternatives to things ranting from skincare to gluten free flours and ecobags.
- Rhus Midoria is a family run, Ukranian perfume shop that has offerings for men, women and people that like unisex perfume.
- Tasty Taiga is a Siberian shop showcasing authentic Siberian jams, teas, honey and sweets. (I highly recommend the honeysuckle jam, it’s delightful)
- Inktally is a Manchester based artist offering an array of prints, shirts and cushions adorned with beautiful designs.
- Magic Ceramic Shop is a Ukranian indie creating unique pottery.
- Wooden Key Hanger is a Russian shop making intricate, nature based key hangers and candle holders.
- MiriamsQuilling is a Romanian paper quilling artist specializing in flowers.
Indie shops with cheap international shipping:
- Asgard Queen is Russian indie shop that offers cruelty free cosmetics as well as a rather alluring beauty box. (Her Shade Lime Green are what dreams are made of)
- Anna Draws Stuff is a shop based in the Netherlands that makes buttons, pins, tarot decks and other art merchandise. (I bought her good omens Tarot, which you can see here and it was perfect).
- Hohlidaki is a Greek indie shop that makes various pieces from wood such as jewelry, kitchen tools and small furniture.
- Floriography is a shop based in Honk Kong that crafts perfumes, their Osmanthus Tea is divine, especially for floral lovers.
- Raven and Crown is a shop in Germany that handmakes English Fudge. (Heavily recommend their Tonka Fudge)
- VyanaBeauty is a Swedish indie that offers zero-waste, cruelty-free and vegan makeup and skincare. (And some nice samples if you don’t like commiting)
- Lofi and Coffee is a UK based subscription box that does exactly as it says. They will be reopening on may 4th. You get to choose between 3 coffees for your subscription and will be Patong £5 for international shipping.
- Lotus Flower Cosmetics is a beauty company based in Ukraine that offers cruelty free highly pigmented eyeshadows.
- The Witch Basket is a First Nations owned company based in Canada making gorgeous bath and body products as well as wellness boxes.
- IndependentsWarsaw is a niche perfumery based in Warsaw that offers very reasonnably priced sample packs.
- PureBubsCreations is a Greek shop that handmakes cruelty free soaps and body products out of Greek organic olive oil.
- Colour Lover Cosmetics is a Slovakian nail polish brand with some stunning colors, mainly their shade Pancy. (I’ll review Pancy as soon as I get it)
- The Bath Bae handmakes gorgeous bath treats in the UK and ships according to weight.
- ZS Indrāni is a family run organic farm and shop that handmakes candied, dried fruits and herbal teas in Latvia. (Give their hibiscus Jelly candy with white chocolate a whirl, you won’t regret it)
- SoothemeSkincare is a vegan based skincare range, developped by a mother to help treat her son’s eczema. The brand has received a Gold Star by Green Parent Magazine.
- MarrieKo is a Russian jeweler that creates bold statement pieces with a witchy flair.
- Badgers Artisan Foods is a UK-based sauce & relish shop shipping worldwide for £10.
- Screaming Mandrake Perfumes is a UK-based company that produces fragrance oils based on the occult and for over £9.
Indie Shops with free shipping over ~$35
- MamaMeltsCo is a UK based shop making cruelty-free & vegan wax melts, candles and bath Bombs.
- Natassa Sehi is a Macedonia-based jeweler specializing in Polymer Clay Embroidery, her pieces ship for free over $35 (or so i saw in her shop).