VEGAN/GF/NO ICE CREAM MAKER
Passion fruit-Basil Sorbetto: (1l of sorbetto)
-600ml of passion fruit pulp
-135ml of sugar syrup
-1/2 cup of basil
-4tbsp of agave syrup
-Silicone flower molds ( or any molds you’d prefer)
-Your favorite digestive dark chocolate digestives (I personally used this recipe)
- Mix the passion fruit pulp with the sugar syrup and pour into an ice tray. Freeze for four hours.
- Process basil in a food processor until finely chopped, you can add a couple tablespoons of water to help the process. Pour into an ice tray and freeze for four hours.
- Combine your passion fruit ice cubes, your agave syrup and your basil cubes in a blender until smooth. (You can add 2 tbsp of water to help it along, if necessary, but too much water will make your sorbetto “crunchy”)
- When it has the consistency of smooth sweet puree, pour it into the flower molds or your silicone molds of choice and freeze for 30 min to an hour.
- Pop out of the silicone molds and onto your biscuits. You have yourself a sweet and tangy treat complimented with a chocolatey, crunchy base to make your day lighter!